Introduction to campaign Buy X Get X
Hello store owners!
This article will introduce you to the BXGX campaign. After reading the article, you should know how to properly set up your BXGX campaign.
What is BXGX?
BXGX is a promotion type. Customers need to buy a sufficient amount of a specific product in order to be eligible to receive a special offer for the next same product.
For example: Buy 2 Dress A get the next Dress A at 50% OFF
Create BXGX campaign
Let's set up a "Buy 2 Dress A get the next Dress A at 50% OFF" campaign
First, before jumping to create the campaign. Let me introduce to you some of the common terms we used in the BXGX campaign.
- Customers add to cart: Dress A
- Add-to-cart quantity: 2
Step 1: Go to the "Campaigns" tab, and click "New campaign"
Step 2: Select "Buy X Get X (BXGX)"
Step 3: Fill in campaign information in the "Campaign Info & Configuration" card
- Campaign name: the name of the campaign, this will not be shown in the storefront but it's used to manage your campaign list. Try to make it as descriptive as possible.
- Heading: you can change the header text of the popup here
- Description: you can change the description of the popup here
Step 4: Choose campaign status and where popup displays in the "Campaign Info & Configuration" tab
- Campaign status: Active -> campaign is ON. Inactive -> campaign is OFF
- Display on page(s): You can choose to let the popup appears on the cart page or product page or both
Step 5: Select "Customer adds to cart" in the "Promotion Configuration" tab
We want to set up a "Buy 2 Cacao Bake get the next Cacao Bake at 50% OFF" campaign. This means that the "Customer adds to cart" is Cacao Bake
Step 6: Select "Add-to-cart quantity", and offer's new price on the "Promotion Configuration" card:
We want to set up a "Buy 2 Cacao Bake get the next Cacao Bake at 50% OFF" campaign. This means that the "Add-to-cart quantity" is 2
The old price of Cacao Bake is $1000, we want to make it turn to $500. There are 3 ways that you can do this:
- Select "Percentage" discount value: 50%
- Select "New price" discount value: $500
- Select "Amount" discount value: $500
Step 7: Check the campaign summary and hit save
All the information about the campaign will appear in the Summary tab. You can check it again to see if you've configured everything right. After that hit Save to save the campaign.
Last but not least, our dedicated support team are right around the corner. Literally mean by the corner, you can always find and ask for support by clicking on the support button on the bottom right corner in app.
So don't hesitate to reach out to us via in-app chatbox if you face any issues.
Updated on: 11/01/2023